Your mind is on a pair of lovers who are enjoying popcorn together, a few seconds later they go into the cinema. Unconsciously, you move towards a wall, there is a romantic movie poster attached there. That was what the lovers saw. Wait, what are you doing? Your goal is to buy a few items you need. Why do you turn away from your original plan and pay attention to lovers?
You may be reminded of what you are going through right now. Exactly like what you read above, well at least almost similar. You are a beautiful, independent, active woman, yet you do not have someone to share. Some reasons you describe your solitude, are not ready, still want to own or have not found matches. Reasonable and not a strange thing, because the demands of the times make you do not want to lose to the adam who usually appear in front.
But if you feel you are not ready to build a relationship, why do you so pay attention to the sweet date that lovers do? This means you are lonely, and you begin to need someone to be near you. Try asking yourself, is it time you have a lover? Or maybe you just need a friend to talk, exchange ideas and strengthen you.
On the other hand, maybe the loneliness can not be denied, but on the other hand you are well aware that you still want to own, build a career and achieve all the desires that you must achieve. What should you do?
If you still want to be a ‘single fighter’
1. Do not be afraid to go in and walk along the shops in the mall, because you are a woman who is happy with your shopping hobby. No partner is not a problem, but to avoid feeling lonely maybe you can invite some of your friends to enliven the atmosphere.
2. Dress up and give your best looks, use makeup minimalist, beautiful dress and elegant, catchy accessories that make you more interesting! You deserve to be the most beautiful woman.
3. Find a friend to share, those who are still single may be able to share stories and experiences (not that you shut down those who are married, but this will make you still feel comfortable with your solitude). At least you can be open with your feelings and be more motivated to pursue your top priorities.
4. Believe in your conscience, if you feel not ready to have a partner just enjoy your freedom first. Achieve your achievements and prove you capable, do the things you like, for example, linger in the salon or gossip with women friends no matter there is an annoying SMS or phone, make an interesting trip, maybe places that have never been visited.
If you are ready to have a partner
1. Try to ask for a date that you have rejected. Learn carefully their properties and slowly start choosing which one is best and comfortable for you.
2. Go into social groups that make it easier for you to meet new people, and who knows your prince of heart is there.
3. Connect more closely with your male friends who are still single. Among them may be interesting, this does not mean you have to date them all, but you can learn from them starting a warm relationship.
So do you decide to remain a single fighter? At least if you decide to stay single, be a happy single woman.