Who enjoys being overprotective? Even if you love your partner very much and want him to be protected, you do not want to be overprotect. The connotation is too negative. But actually, are you overprotective? Check here to find out for sure.
Characteristics if you are overprotective
1. Always want to know his activities, what time, with whom, where and what time will go home.
2. Silently read messages or phone list on his phone
3. Trying to find out his online activities, open an email and keep an eye on every activity on facebook.
4. Excessive jealousy even though he is walking with his best friend.
5. You want to always communicate 24 hours, and always afraid of losing.
6. When he does not call you, you want to see him and see what he does.
7. When he misplaced SMS, it appears that he was cheating.
8. You feel restless if he goes to join the activities with his friends.
9. You always try to follow the activities that he did.
10. You want to know all of his personal passwords, on the grounds do not want any secrets in the relationship.
11. You covered the secret of love with the former, but forced him to tell all the past experiences.
12. You limit his friendship, with reasons for good and other artificial reasons.
13. You are easily angry and emotional if he is late to reply to SMS, late pick up the phone or late arrival.
14. You do not want anyone other than the photo photo posted on social networks both.
So are you an overprotective person?